A quick bug fix update has been released, and notes are available below:
- Wanted: Worg Master Krush Poster was moved slightly to the left to reveal quest giver icon.
- All stackable (20) trading goods can now stack up to 200.
- Flying mounts can now be learned with level 20 Riding. Their speed and flight properties are still determined by your riding skill.
- Vellums have been added to the Enchanting Supplier within Dalaran City.
- Item level requirement has been reduced for Trial of Champion's instance, and players should be able to queue now normally to this instance through Dungeon Finder.
- Tanking Sword has been added to the Emblem of Triumph Quartermasters.
- Freed Proto-Drakes speed is now correct, and using spacebar to gain velocity is not required anymore.
- Azjol-Nerub: Anub'ar Prime Guard's Mark of Darkness will now have a separate cooldown from each other.
- Violet Hold: Portal Keeper will now cast [Arcane Missiles], [Frostbolt Volley], [Deep Freeze] properly.
- Violet Hold: Portal Keeper and Portal Guardian will now properly despawn when the event resets.
- Anh'Kahet : Herald Volazj: Twisted Visage's melee damage was significantly reduced.
- Forge of Souls: Spirits are no longer targetable, and their movement was slightly adjusted right after they spawn.
- Icecrown Citadel: Deathbound Ward's Disrupting Shout will no longer hit NPC's in the starting room.
- Icecrown Citadel: Nerub'ar Broodkeeper will now properly land on the ground, instead of the hover animation.
- Icecrown Citadel: Dark Reckoning adjustments.
- Icecrown Citadel: Both gunship battles are now crossfaction compactible.
The server is scheduled for restart at 12:00 PM ST. The downtime should be minimal, and you can expect normal operation with in a minute or so.
Thank you, and enjoy!