Your Wrath+ forum experience begins the moment you embrace adventure, and that is only possible when you trust this community and feel safe in or with it. As a result, we require everyone to refrain from endangering or threatening anyone.
Be Helpful and Relevant
Wrath+ Community is intended to provide helpful and relevant content to customers and / or visitors. The content that you submit should be relevant and based on your own honest opinions and experience.
Wrath+ values diverse opinions and topics, so you may or may not disagree with some of the content that you come across these forums. Keep in mind, that something that may be disagreeable to you may not violate our Rules and Guidelines. In order to maintain family friendly and welcoming environment for all of our users and visitors, your participation in Community Forums must always be respectful of others, for example:
- Do not post content that is harassing, threatening, libelous or inflammatory, i.e: Don't use obscenities or profanity, and don't express hatred or intolerance for people on the basis of their race, ethnicity, nationality, gender or gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age or disability, including by promoting other communities or organizations with such views.
- Don't post content that invades others' privacy. For example, don't post other people's phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses or any other personal information.
- Don't post content that is obscene, pornographic, or content that contains nudity or sexually explicit images.
- Don't impersonate other members or staff members, or pretend to be someone or something you're not.
- Don't engage in name-calling or attack people based on whether you agree with them or not.
- Be nice to each other! We are all here to share, learn and help each other out.
- Try to stay on-topic. If what you're adding differs from the original topic - feel free to open up a new post and talk about it there!
Spamming of threads or posts will not be tolerated, and posts may be deleted or closed if they break any of the above rules.
Getting started with Wrath+ Community Forum
- What is this forum for?
- For you, and everyone else! Our community forum is an online discussion platform where registered members can post questions, ideas and have conversations within posts and threads. We're hoping that this forum will be helpful for you, and we encourage you to ask or share.
- How do I register or sign in?
- You can do so by visiting this link if you don't have an account yet, or this link to log in.
- If at any time you forget your login, password or authentication device - You can click the 'Forgot my password' link below the 'Log In' button. You will then need to enter your email address and we'll send you an email with instructions.
Staff Contact Info
- What do I need to do if I want to get in touch with support?
- If you need to get in touch with us, you can do so by creating a new ticket in the User Panel, or contacting us in our Discord channel by sending a Private Message.
- How do I report post or author?
- If you need to report a post or author, send us an email to [email protected] or by contacting one of the administrators in Discord channel.