ERROR #134 LoadWdt() failed World\Maps\Azeroth\Azeroth.wdt

Karver Novice 2 posts
Posted 2 years ago

After managing to finally get my install to work, I've created a character and attempted to join, however upon hitting load screen about halfway throught the game crashes and I'm met with this Error
""

ERROR #134 (0x85100086) Fatal Condition
Program:    C:\Users\XXXX\Desktop\World.of.Warcraft.3.3.5a.Truewow\Wow.exe

CMap::LoadWdt() failed World\Maps\Azeroth\Azeroth.wdt

""

I'm assuming its a corrupt file, but I've attempted twice to do a full reset of all the downloads, I cannot torrent anymore copies.  Any ideas on a solution?

Ankou Game Master 56 posts
Posted 2 years ago

Hey there, Karver!

"World.of.Warcraft.3.3.5a.Truewow" - Just by looking at this I can assume that what you're using is not a valid client, and repacked/modified by other networks, therefore it might contain patches that are not compactible. However, it doesn't make much sense as our patch never included anything related to maps (especially old content ones).

What I would suggest is to go through client files, and try eliminating those that shouldn't be there, or maybe download a clean client with BitTorrent or other torrent application by using the magnet link we provide in Downloads section.

Karver Novice 2 posts
Posted 2 years ago

I am currently looking to get a fresh 3.3.5a install, without the use of Torrent, After speaking with the origin of this file, he said he had 3 different installs and happened to just send me one at random, and uh.. I wasnt aware it was something from another server it seems.  I'll be doing a fresh install to avoid all problems. Thanks :)